Customer Service and Support
Organic Connections is a family business based in Wainfleet Ontario. We import, manufacture and distribute quality herb and spice based products across North America to the ingredient, fine food and health food industries.
We are quickly growing and opportunities for advancement are present. If you enjoy a fast, fun and friendly workplace and interacting with other people, consider joining our crew.
We are looking for people to work with us in our office environment.
The successful candidate will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding our products, and transactions thereof. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves concerns and increases overall trust and satisfaction in our products.
A crucial part of this job is maintaining quality standards and recordkeeping and interacting with the shipping manager and/or sales department to ensure throughput is as efficient as possible.
A positive attitude and basic level of physical fitness are critical to this role.
Customer Service Job Responsibilities
● Professionally handle incoming inquiries (via phone and internet) from customers regarding our products and services.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customer where applicable regarding our products.
● Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our company and products
● Identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
● Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
● Attend/staff a few annual trade shows
- Work a flexible schedule to include occasional overtime (including Saturdays) when needed
- Record all activities and weights with company-mandated recordkeeping system.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- 60+ WPM
- Post Secondary education in Office Administration an asset
- Extremely technically savvy with internet and general software programs
- Intermediate knowledge of food industry, organics, and herbs is considered an asset
- Knowledge of maintaining customer service portals and websites is an asset
- Candidates with a completed post-secondary diploma or degree will be given higher consideration.
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills.
- Familiarity with SAP Business One or another mainstream ERP software package would be an asset.
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications including (but not limited to) word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to pass background checks
- Bilingual (French/English) skills are a plus
- Demonstrated passion for excellence
- Strong decision making and analytic thinking abilities
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Team player
Compensation is proportional to experience
Benefits available after one year
Notes: Please only apply via the posting. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Organic Connections welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.