Organic Connections is a family business based in Wainfleet, Ontario. We import, manufacture and distribute quality herb and spice based products across North America to health food and fine food stores, and herbs and spices to industry.
We are quickly growing and opportunities for advancement are present. If you enjoy a fast, fun and friendly workplace and interacting with other people, consider joining our crew.
The successful candidate will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding our products and transactions thereof. Our team provides customers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves concerns and increases overall trust and satisfaction in our products.
Some crucial parts of this job are: serving customers, record keeping, maintaining quality standards, and interacting with our sales team to ensure throughput is as efficient as possible.
A positive attitude and ability to flawlessly multitask between several demanding priorities are critical to this role.
- Professionally handle incoming inquiries (via phone and internet) from customers regarding our products and services. Inquiries are usually received via email and phone.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers, where applicable, regarding our products
- Resolve customer concerns via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements that positively impact our company and products
- Identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
- Maintain a balance between customer benefit and company policy in decision making
- Accurately and precisely enter/update data into our ERP/CRM system
- Work a flexible schedule to include occasional overtime (including Saturdays) when needed
- Record all activities and weights with company-mandated record keeping system
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Extremely technically savvy with internet and general software programs
- Excellent writing skills, high attention to detail, and accuracy in data collection
- Intermediate knowledge of food industry, herbs and spices
- Knowledge of maintaining customer service portals and websites is an asset
- A completed post-secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication/listening skills
- Familiarity with SAP Business One or another mainstream ERP software package
- Ability to pass all skill assessments
- Ability to pass background checks
- Bilingual (French/English) skills are an asset
- Demonstrated passion for excellence
- Strong decision making and analytic thinking abilities
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Team player
Compensation is proportional to experience and education
Benefits available after one year
Notes: Please only apply via the posting. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!