Organic Food Production Labourer
Organic Connections is a family business based in Wainfleet, Ontario. We import, manufacture and distribute quality herb and spice-based products across North America to health food and fine food stores, and herbs and spices to industry.
We are quickly growing and opportunities for advancement are present. If you enjoy a fast, fun and friendly workplace and interacting with other people, consider joining our crew.
Tea Packagers: The successful candidate will work with our Tea Packaging team to produce exceptional products for the organic industry. Although mostly situated with the Tea Packaging team, the position is flexible and may also include working with our Bottling team, Shipping, or other production departments.
A positive attitude and ability to flawlessly multitask between several demanding priorities are critical to this role.
Tea Packager and Machine Operator:
- The successful candidate will run the machinery that cuts, sieves, and blends our raw materials to prepare them for packaging.
- A crucial part of this job is maintaining quality standards of cleanliness, record keeping, and interacting with production planning to ensure throughput is as efficient as possible.
- Work a flexible schedule to include occasional overtime (including Saturdays) when needed
- Record all activities and product weights with company-mandated recordkeeping system.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma at a minimum is absolutely required.
- 1+ years of experience in a food production or pharmaceutical production environment preferred
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills.
Compensation is proportional to experience and education
Benefits available after one year
Notes: Please only apply via the posting. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!